Check school of nursing in nigeria and their cut off mark 2023/2024
Even though the JAMB cut-off mark for nursing is 200 for the best universities in Nigeria, scoring 200 may not give you admission to study nursing. For your chances to be high, you must aim at scoring at least 250 in UTME and your olevel must be atleast fiev credit in all the subject.
which university can i study nursing with 160
For example, the Nigerian Army College of Nursing Yaba, Lagos offers ND/HND in Nursing and requires usually 160 and above in UTME before aspirants can obtain its entrance form. School of Nursing, Obafemi Awolowo University, Teaching Hospital, Ile-Ife requires 150 or above.
|1||AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO‑EKITI, EKITI STATE||180|
|2||COVENANT UNIVERSITY, CANAAN LAND, OTA, OGUN STATE||180|
|3||ODUDUWA UNIVERSITY, IPETUMODU, OSUN STATE||180|
Which University can I enter with 180?
universities that offer nursing in nigeria.
- university of nigeria nsukka (unn)
- madonna university port Harcourt
- university of ibadan (UI)
- university of lagos
- university of jos
- university of ilorin
- university of calabar
- niger delta university
- university of maiduguri
- ebonyi state university abakiliki
- Nnamdi azikiwe university awka in anambra
- national open university of nigeria
- abia state university,uturu
- university of benin, federal university
- bayero university,kano
- ambrose Alli university
- Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue State.
- Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger State.
- College of Education, Mosogar, Delta State.
- Plateau State University, Bokkos, Plateau State.
- Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State..
What are the requirements to enter school of nursing?
APPROVED ENTRY REQUIRMENTS FOR BASIC AND POST PROGRAMMES
The current approved entry requirement is five (5) O’level credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings from any of the following:Jambcut off Mark for school nursing
- West African Examination Council (WAEC),
- National Examination Council (NECO)
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB)
Any student with foreign examination board result(s) is expected to submit an evaluation report or equivalent grading from the Federal Ministry of Education along with the result. A request for the verification of such results from the issuing organization to the Council is required.
NOTE: Acceptable Minimum Age range for admission into Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery training programme is 16.
Click on any of the link below to download the requirement for the programe of interest to you:
Minimum Requirement for General Nursing & Midwifery Education in Nigeria Download
Minimum Requirement for Post Basic Nursing Education Download
Minimumum Requirement for Dept. B.NSc Download