1. Which school of Nursing is the Best in Lagos?
- Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
- School of Nursing, Igando.
- School of Post Basic A & E Nursing, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Lagos.
- School of Nursing (SON), Military Hospital, Yaba.
School of Post Basic Paediatric Nursing, LUTH, Lagos.
Which nursing school can I go without JAMB?
Schools and Colleges of Nursing that Are Not Requesting JAMB UTME
- School of Nursing, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Enugu, Enugu State.
- School of Nursing, University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH), Ilorin, Kwara State.
- Benue State School of Nursing and Midwifery, Makurdi, Benue State.
Does Lagos State School of Nursing require JAMB?
Prospective candidates seeking admission into the Lagos State College of Nursing (LASCON), Igando, will from Year 2023 be required to sit for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) entrance examination to gain entry into the college.
The teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Lagos College of Medicine was established in 1962. Applicants are to note that JAMB will be required for this year’s application and henceforth. click in the link for more detail