A recipient of the scholarship will be assisted to study in United States Free of tuition throughout the duration of the chosen program. In addition, the recipient will provisionally receive an annual allowance of US$4,000 for welfare. A recipient will also be assisted to get Student Visa which will expire at the end of the chosen program of five (5) years, (and 8 years for courses lasting beyond 5 years).
Optionally, a recipient/student under this program will be assisted to secure a part-time job which enable the student work while schooling and earn extra income. This is only done on request.
1. Completed Entry Form (to be made online). Apply Now
2. Entry Fee of US$100 (₦74500 Nigeria, ¢1224 Ghana, R1797 South Africa). See How To Pay
3. Five credit passes in O/level exams, including English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects (undergraduate program).
4. First degree / HND (Postgraduate program).
5. Your recent color passport photograph.
TIPS TO NOTE FOR SELECTION
- Low quality passport with poor image visibility will invalidate your entry.
- Submit any information you think will make faster verification of your certificates or result statement.
- Submit also a one-paged description of your background giving reasons why you should be considered.
- You can submit any documents or information you think will give you advantage.
- You can apply with result statement or result notification.
- You can apply with two sittings of O/level results.
- O/level is the examination result gotten at finishing high school or secondary school. Example: SSCE, GCE, WAEC, NECO, WASSCE, etc.
- Postgraduate candidates with grade below second-class lower (example Third Class) need to apply for a fresh undergraduate program.
- Entry must be made on time. The online application form on this website will become unavailable after the deadline date.