School of nursing form for some nursing schools is now ongoing for sale for both federal and state . And the schools are currently accepting application from qaualified students for 2023/2024 acdemic session.
That said, I will give you the list of the school of nursing that have their application form Ii ongoing for admission, their application deadline, and general requirements
List of School Of Nursing Available
- Makurdi College of Nursing Sciences
- College of Nursing Sciences Nguru
- University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) …
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Teaching Hospital (OAUTHC) …
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Teaching Hospital (UITH) …
- Oyo State State School of Nursing, Eleyele Ibadan. …
- Benue State School of Nursing. …
- Ogun State School of Nursing. …
- Ekiti State School of Nursing.
School Of Nursing General Admission Requirements
Click on any of the link below to download the requirement for the programe of interest to you:
Minimum Requirement for General Nursing & Midwifery Education in Nigeria Download
Minimum Requirement for Post Basic Nursing Education Download
Minimumum Requirement for Dept. B.NSc Download
APPROVED ENTRY REQUIRMENTS FOR BASIC AND POST PROGRAMMES
The current approved entry requirement is five (5) O’level credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings from any of the following:
- West African Examination Council (WAEC),
- National Examination Council (NECO)
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB)
Any student with foreign examination board result(s) is expected to submit an evaluation report or equivalent grading from the Federal Ministry of Education along with the result. A request for the verification of such results from the issuing organization to the Council is required.
NOTE: Acceptable Minimum Age range for admission into Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery training programme is 16.
school of nursing in nigeria and their cut off mark
List of Nursing Courses in Nigeria (Postgraduate)
- Community health nursing.
- Maternal and Child Health Nursing.
- Medical-surgical Nursing.
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing.
- Nursing Administration and Management.
- Nursing Education.
Programs and Requirements
The current approved entry requirement is five (5) O’level credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings from any of the following: West African Examination Council (WAEC), National Examination Council (NECO)