Dose the NPF Shortlisted Candidate Release
Is NPF Shortlisted Candidates List Out?
We are pleased to inform our readers that the 2023 shortlisted candidates is yet to be published online. The only shortlist available is the 2021/2022 recruitment shortlist so keep an eye on this section to know when the next list would be published online.
How To Check The Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Shortlist Candidate for 2023/2024
The names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the recruitment and enlistment portal www.psc.gov.ng alternatively, check the social media pages of the force to see the list that is being published especially their Facebook page. Those whose names appear in the first shortlist would be eligible to participate in the CBT screening exercise and when coming to your center, you would have to carry along a slip that can only be printed from the portal. You can check your status on the NPF Recruitment portal via the following steps or procedures:
- Visit the portal and click on the Check Status Button
- Input your NIN, and click on the Print Slip button to know your status
Nigeria Police Force Screening Requirements
There is going to be a automated physical screening exercise conducted by the Nigeria Police Force for shortlisted persons. The screening will take place in various locations across the country and the following will be required:
- Education Qualifications
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Evidence of Mental/Physical Fitness
- Evidence of Good character from village/district head
NPF Training Requirements
Below are some of the things that would be required during the Nigerian Police Force training exercise:
- Two (2) pairs of white round-neck T-Shirt and Short Nicker.
- Two(2)Pairs of White Trainers shoe and white socks.
- Two(2) pairs of white sportswear.
- Two (2) pairs of white bed Sheets.
- Two(2) pairs of white Pillowcases.
- Face Mask and Hand sanitizer.
- Small Food Flask with two flat plates and a set of cutlery.
- A hoe, a cutlass, and a broom.
- Bucket and Toiletries.
- Hardcover notebook and Pen.
- Original copy of Identity card/Slip.
- Original copies of credentials.
- A printout of the BVN slip with a Clear picture of the applicant.
- Four 4 copies of Passport photographs with white backgrounds.
There are instructions shortlisted persons have to follow especially during the screening and training exercise. Failure to adhere t these instructions can lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate.
Drop your comments below if you have any questions also share this article with those that you know who applied for the recruitment exercise.
Contact Us on WhatsApp 08025616449