Latest DAAD Re-invitation Program 2023/2024 update is currently open for applications from suitably qualified students. The scholarship is fully funded for all students and is sponsored by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
The DAAD Re-invitation Program
The DAAD scholarship program is a national agency that represents over 365 German higher education institutions. daaa re-invitation program update portal
It is funded by both the federal government and the state, and operates independently. The program consists of 100 universities and technical universities, 162 general universities of applied sciences, and 52 colleges of music and art.
Former scholarship recipients can participate in research and work projects in Germany through this program, while also staying connected to DAAD’s global alumni network.
Benefits of DAAD Re-invitation Program
Monthly payments of:
- Assistant teachers, assistant professors, and lecturers will receive 2,000 euros.
Professors will be given 2,150 euros.
Former scholarship recipients who are employed in non-scientific fields will have their monthly payments determined based on their qualifications.
- Unless the travel expenses are already covered by the home country or another funding source, a travel allowance will be provided.
No other payments can be issued.
- University Of Kent Bachelor Scholarship
- University of Queensland Scholarship
- ACU International Student Scholarships
What can be funded?
- Scholarships can be granted for research and work projects carried out at German state or state-recognized universities or non-university research institutes.
Former scholarship recipients who are employed outside of the scientific sector may be granted funding for work-related stays at institutions in business, administration, culture or media.
It is possible to have a research or work visit at multiple host institutions.
The funding can only be applied for once within a three-year period.
Requirements for DAAD Re-invitation Program
Individuals who have previously received DAAD research grants or study scholarships and were funded for more than six months are eligible.
The applicants must have returned to their home country at least three years ago.
The research or work project must be planned in collaboration with a German partner.
You can click on the Share button to let your friends and family members know about this opportunity and spread the message.