How to Apply for Nigeria Customs 2023 Recruitment .
Application for Nigeria customs service recruitment 2023 will be done on the official portal www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng. You have to login to the portal and apply for the recruitment. Upload the needed credentials and documents on the NCS Portal and you are good to go.
What is the age limit for custom recruitment?
Eligibility Requirements for all Applicants
All applicants applying for vacancies in the custom service recruitment 2023 must possess the following requirements:
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years.
Which degree is best for customs?
What qualifications do you need for a customs officer?
- knowledge of public safety and security.
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- the ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
- excellent verbal communication skills.
- the ability to think clearly using logic and reasoning.
- the ability to work well with others.
What are customs 4 main responsibilities?
- Collection of Revenue (Import /Excise Duties & other Taxes /Levies) and accounting for same.
- Anti-Smuggling activities.
- Security functions.
- Generating statistics for planning and Budgetary purposes.
- Monitoring Foreign Exchange utilisation etc.