Check Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 How to Download PDF List
Check Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 How to Download PDF List, Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates 2023 – is NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates out? This article will provide information on the Civil Defence List of Successful Candidates for the screening exercise. read on
The civil defence recruitment portal is now closed. Now, what next? The next stage is the shortlisting of applicants.
A lot of candidates have been asking us questions regarding the List of Shortlisted Candidates for Civil Defence Recruitment.
So we have decided to notify all the applicants that applied for Civil Defence 2022/2023 recruitment exercise if the shortlist is out or not.
Is Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates Out?
Information reaching us has it that Civil Defense shortlist is out. As the list is out, we have notified you on time.
Please we wish to notify you about the NSCDC list of successful applicants as the list is out.
when To publish Civil Defence shortlist has been announced to us and as promised, we have informed you. shortly.
How to Check Civil Defence Shortlist 2023
As the shortlist is finally out, NSCDC has notified you via the registered phone number and email address.
So you need to be checking your email regularly so that once you have been shortlisted, you know what to do next.
Steps, Requirements To Apply for Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment 2022/2023
- Good news for job seekers as recruitment into the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is about to commence
- The NSCDC announced that prospective applicants can begin to apply from Monday, December 12
Applicants were warned that the application form is not for sale and should be careful of fraudsters The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has announced that its portal will be open for recruitment from Monday, December 12.
The announcement for the commencement recruitment application was made known via the NSCDC official website. Read more:
The NSCDC has announced that online applications will commence on Monday, December 12.
Photo: NSCDC Source: Twitter Meanwhile, prospective applicants are enjoined to know that application for the NSCDC recruitment exercise is free for all. It is also important to know that the application form is obtainable online and all application process is fully digital. Read more:
Below is a guide on how to apply
1. Visit the website: Prospective applicants are urged to visit the website at www.nscdc.gov.ng or cdfipb. careers to read all the instructions, terms, and conditions required for application.
2. Click on apply: After which the prospective applicant has perused through the instructions made available on the website, he or she is enjoined to click on the APPLY icon to proceed application. Read more:
3. Enter bio-date: This is the stage where the application begins properly and all personal details requested inside the form are to be filled in appropriately. Some of the possible details include full name, state of origin, gender, national identity number, and a whole lot more.
4. Upload your certificates and National ID: At the close end of the application, applicants will b requested to upload their academic certificate as well as their national identification. Read more:
5. Submit your application: This is the last and final step. All that is required of the applicant is to click on the submit icon after all details have been properly filled. Read more:
Civil Defence Recruitment Requirements 2022
Height (Male) – 1.68m Height
(Female) – 1.65m Age – 18-30
Academic Requirement – B.Sc, HND or OND, WASSCE
N12.2m fraud: ICPC drags civil defence officer to court for allegedly duping jobseeker In another development, the ICPC has arraigned Solomon Ogodo, personnel of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) for alleged fraud. It was gathered that Ogodo at intervals swindled money from job seekers by offering them fake employment. Read more: