What Time Will Matric Results Be Released In 2024
Matric results release date 2024
Matric pass rate for 2024
Impressive 98.46% pass rate for matric 2024
How to check matric results online in 2024
How to Check Matric Results Online 2024/2025 With ID Number. The NSC Matric results 2024 been released by the Department
Top performing schools for matrics in 2024
Accessing Matric Results 2024
Students who have completed their matric exams in 2024 can access their results in various ways. The Department of Basic Education (DBE) has made it possible for students to access their results through online platforms, SMS and USSD services, and schools and education centers.
Students can access their matric results through the DBE website or the National Examination Results website. To access their results, students need to enter their exam number and select the year of the exam. The results will be displayed on the screen, and students can print or download them for future reference.
SMS and USSD Services
Students who prefer to receive their results via SMS can register for the service by sending their ID number and exam number to a designated number. They will receive their results via SMS as soon as they are released. Alternatively, students can use the USSD service by dialing a specific number and following the prompts to access their results.
- The 2024 NSC Examination results for the Western Cape candidates will be available on this website soon.
- The results reflected on this website are the results of the 2024 National Senior Certificate examination.
- The Statement of Results is available at the school/exam centre where the candidate wrote.
Some candidates’ results may be excluded from the results published on this website because of technical reasons. Should a candidate’s results not show, kindly contact the school/exam centre where you wrote.
- The Department of Basic Education reserves the right to change any of the information published on this website.
- Candidates are urged to get their statements of results from their school/centre where they wrote the exams. Candidates’ partial results have been made available on this website.
- Result queries should be submitted for investigation within 30 days after the release of results.
Candidates must ensure that names and identity numbers reflect correctly on their statement of results and report any required corrections to the Department.
REMARK / RECHECK OF EXAM SCRIPT
A candidate may apply to the prescribed fee for the remark/re-check of his/her examination scripts. Registration can be done at either the school or district office in the province (all instructions appear on the reverse side of the Statement of Results).
Fees for re-marking and re-checking per subject:
- Re-mark : R98.00
- Re-check : R23.00
Viewing of scripts may only be done after a re-mark or re-check of results. The closing date for applications is 7 days after the release of re-mark or re-check result