What are the requirements to enter school of nursing?
Nursing School Prerequisites
- One year of high school biology with a C or better.
- One year of high school chemistry with a C or better.
- Two years of college-preparatory math with a C or better.
- GPA of 2.75 or higher for ADN program or GPA of 3.0 or higher for BSN program.
- SATs or TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills).
Typically you’ll need a minimum of five GCSEs at grade 4/C or above (possibly in English language or literature and a science subject), plus two A levels or equivalent level 3 qualifications for an undergraduate degree. Some universities may ask for three A levels or equivalentYou cannot study Nursing Science at either the University or the School of Nursing without having credit passes in these subjects. Art students who wish to become a Nurse must retake the WAEC or NECO exam by including these subjects.YES, you will be eligible for bsc Nursing course. you do not need Mathematics in Class 11th or 12th for bsc Nursing course admission.The minimum entry requirements are mean grade of C+ in KCSE or its equivalent with C+ in each of the following cluster subjects: English, Biology/Biological Sciences, Chemistry Mathematics or Physics.