Online Application for 2023/2024 Session (Stream B) is open
ADAMAWA STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING
AND MIDWIFERY, YOLA
COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY
BASIC MIDWIFERY STREAM B
COMMUNITY MIDWIFERY STREAM B
BASIC NURSING STREAM B
COMMUNITY NURSING STREAM B
|SIMPLE STEPS TO APPLYING|
1. Click on New Application. https://conam.admissions.cloud/login.html
2. Enter your name, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
3. You will be redirected to the login page.
1. Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password.
2. A successful login will take you to the welcome page. https://conam.admissions.cloud/login.html
PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM
For the Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery Programmes, candidates must have obtained five (5) credits in NECO/WAEC/NABTEB, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, with no more than two sittings.
The Community Nursing and Community Midwifery programmes require a minimum of four credits, which must include English Language and Biology, along with any other two subjects from the above list. Please note, these Community programs are exclusively for indigenes. Non-indigenes need not apply.
How to Check Yola School of Nursing Admission List.
1. Go to Yola School of Nursing Adamawa State Admission List checking portal at https://www.nmcn.gov.ng/.
2. Supply your Application Number (e.g OGSONM/1114) in the appropriate column.
3. Click on ‘Check Admission Status’ button to access your Yola School of Nursing Adamawa State Admission Status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Yola School of Nursing Adamawa State 2023/2024 Admission List.