TSC KENYA Teachers Service Commission TSC Promotion Application Form 2024-2025 Is On.
Teachers Service Commission TSC Promotion Application Form 2024-2025
Teachers Service Commission TSC Promotion Application Form – Check below:
How to apply for TSC promotion in 2024-2025
As a teacher, if you have been in the same position for years, it might be easy to assume that TSC promotion comes along once in a while. However, you have to do more than just thinking to make it to the next level. So, which tutors are eligible for preferment and how do you apply for it?
Teachers Service Commission (TSC), just like any other government agency, periodically offers upgrades to some of its employees. Since there isn’t a specific period where the elevations are announced, many prefer searching for the latest TSC news on promotions of teachers with higher qualifications now and then. While identifying these vacancies is easy, the application procedure might be a little complicated.
Teachers Service Commission TSC promotion requirements
Before jumping straight to the procedural part, it is imperative to talk about these qualifications. We have listed them according to their teaching levels for easy identification.
Primary school teachers
As a primary school tutor, you should have the following minimum requirements:
- A minimum KCSE Mean Grade of C plain
- A Primary Teacher Education (PTE) certificate
- Visually impaired tutors should have a PTE certification and a minimum KCSE aggregate of C-
Secondary school teachers
The following are required:
- C+ KCSE mean grade
- A diploma in Education or a postgraduate diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in Education
Higher institution dons
The following are the lowest qualifications needed:
- C+ Mean Grade in KCSE
- A diploma in the subject you are teaching
- In case you have a C-, a certificate, degree, or a diploma in your specialty. In addition to this, you should have a diploma in Technical Education.
Special needs education teachers
In this category, the following are checked:
- A KCSE minimum grade of C+
- Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in Special Needs Education
The above are only the minimum requirements needed. It means that you still qualify for an elevation if you have anything above the said grades. For instance, the promotion of P1 teachers with degrees is possible as they are above the lowest possible qualifications needed. Teachers Service Commission TSC Promotion Application Form
Teachers Service Commission TSC promotion application guide
Preferment of teachers is based on various factors outlined by the commission. It means that you can only get a rank increase after you satisfy several conditions that vary depending on your teaching level.
For you to apply for a certain promotion, there should be a vacancy in the sought position. You can quickly ascertain this by periodically inspecting the TSC promotion list. Hence this should be the first step to applying for these vacancies.
You will need the following:
- Access to the web
- A browser
- A laptop/desktop: We do not recommend using a smartphone
- Basic computer skills
- TSC number
- Valid national ID
- Scanned copies of your certificates
Use the following procedure to apply for a preferment:
Part 1: Checking for Teachers Service Commission TSC promotion adverts
- Connect to the internet: Feel free to use public Wi-Fi’s as this is not a delicate procedure such as withdrawing funds from the internet.
- Open your browser: Double-tap on its icon to launch it. If your PC is slow, you might have to wait for some minutes, so be patient.
- Go to the TSC online services website.
- Navigate to adverts: Once here, you will see a list of vacancies for promotion of teachers with higher qualifications by TSC.
5. Ascertain the best position for you: Look at the job description details and the requirements. You can quickly determine the promotion that would suit you best. There are several advert pages, so make sure you scroll to each of them, as shown below:
Part 2: Application
Upon identifying a position that you are best qualified for, you need to proceed to the next step. Use the procedure below to complete your application assuming you have not exited the page you identified the opening:
- Click on the “Actions” button: Next to the job description, you will see this blue button. Be careful to click it on the right vacancy column.
2. Tap “View Apply”: Once you press the “Actions” option, a drop-down menu will appear. You will see the stated choice. Click on it once, as shown below:
3. Verify your data: You will be required to enter your Surname, TSC number, and ID or Passport no. You will also need to specify whether you are serving under career progression guidelines.
4. Press the “Continue” button: Once you key in the above details, click on the stated option to continue with the application.
5. Follow the prompts: Once you are verified, fill in every required field and upload any required documents.
Note that you don’t need to fill any TSC promotion form after you finish this procedure. Your application will be forwarded to the relevant department and hence no need for double submission.
Teachers Service Commission TSC Contacts
For any inquiries or technical complaints about this process, contact the Teachers’ Service Commission support stuff via the following:
- Head office physical location: Off Ngong Road, Milimani, Nairobi
- Postal office address: PO Box 70180 – 00400
- Phone number: 020-2892000
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: tsc.go.ke
- Twitter: @TSC_KE
- Facebook: @TSC KENYA
Applying for TSC promotion is that simple. You only have to identify the position you are qualified and then proceed to the identification stage. Finally, you need to upload and fill in any required certificates and details respectively.
How to Apply
- Visit the TSC online portal at https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke/adverts or http://www.teachersonline.go.ke
- Click on “Actions” and then select “Apply.”
- Log in using your TSC number and ID.
- Complete the application details for the chosen position.
- Submit the application through the online portal.
All applications must be submitted online. If you encounter difficulties accessing the application website or submitting forms, you are advised to try again later. Manual submissions will not be accepted.