Today Jamb Questions And Answers For All Subject
Today Jamb Question And Answer, Today Jamb Question ,jamb question today ,jamb today question Today Jamb Questions And Answers For All Subject
Questions, Today jamb 2023 questions and answers– We have gathered the questions that came out in today’s JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for all subjects. Candidates who will be writing the CBT exam in the coming days are advised to go through today’s JAMB questions and answers. Read on!
The 2023 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) commenced on the 19th of June 2023 and is to run till the 3rd of July 2023. Since the commencement of the exam, candidates have asked questions like;
- Is 2023 JAMB result out?
- When will JAMB result checker be open?
- How do I check my JAMB result?
- Where can I get questions that came out in JAMB?
The above and many more questions have been asked in recent time. But for the purpose of this article, we will be focusing on JAMB questions today and their answers for all subjects. See them below.
JAMB Questions Today for All Subjects 2023
– Use of English Questions
In each of questions 1 to 10, choose the option opposite in meaning to the word(s) or phrase in italics.
- Only those who are gullible fall victim to his trickery.
A. saucy B. devastated C. courteous D. astute
- He is well known for his inordinate ambition.
A. excessive B. passionate C. moderate D. sound
- Students could be timid.
A. friendly B. bold C. covetous D. pugnacious
- The witness decided to conceal the evidence.
A. divulge B. hide C. destroy D. pugnacious
- The members of the congregation were inspired by the sermon.
A. bewitched B. enthralled C. disenchanted D. disorientated
- Agbenu was ecstatic about her result.
A. dispassionate B. sad C. pessimistic D. mad
- The labour leader’s recalcitrant stance was applauded.
A. stubborn B. flexible C. uncompromising D. well-informed
- A cool bath in a hot weather can be truly invigorating.
A. devastating B. unpalatable C. debilitating D. disgusting
- We are loath to do the assignment.
A. willing B. unwilling C. waiting D. dying
- Toyin is married to an impatient, self-centered man.
A. a fretful B. a tolerant C. an edgy D. a tolerable
See more JAMB English Questions here.
– Mathematics Questions
- Correct 241.34 (3 x 10-3)2 to 4 significant figures
- At what rate would a sum of #100.00 deposited for 5 years raise an interest of #7.50?
- Three children shared a basket of mangoes in such a way that the first child took ¼ of the mangoes and the second ¾ of the remainder. What fraction of the mangoes did the third child take?
- Simplify and express in standard form (0.00275 x 0.00640/( 0.025 x 0.08)
A. 8.8 x 10-1
B. 8.8 x 102
C. 8.8 x 10-3
D. 8.8 x 103
- Three brothers in a business deal share the profit at the end of contract. The first received 1/3 of the profit and the second 2/3 of the remainder. If the third received the remaining #12.000.00, how much profit did they share?
- Simplify √160r2 + √(71r4 + √100r3
- Simplify √27 + 3/√3
A. 4√3 B. 4/√3 C. 3√3 D. 3√/4
- Simplify 3Log69 + Log612 + Log664 – Log672
A. 5 B. 7776 C. Log631 D. (7776)6
- Simplify (1 + 1)-1
- Find the sum of the first twenty terms of the arithmetic progression Log a, Log a2, Log a3
A. log a20
B. log a21
C. log a200
D. log a210
– JAMB Commerce Questions Today
- Okeze contracted to sell TV sets to Ojo, unknown to them, the sets were stolen in transit. This contract may be terminated on the grounds of
D. breach of contract
- Which of the following countries are a member of the Lake Chad Basin Commission?
B. Benin and Nigeria
C. Chad and Benin
D. Nigeria and Mali
- A core investor in the current phase of privatization in Nigeria is one who
A. can afford to buy most of the shares of the enterprises
B. will be at the core of the enterprises
C. can mobilize foreign currency equivalent to the value of the enterprises
D. has the technical know-how of the enterprises.
- The agency in Nigeria which ensure that products conform to government quality specification is the
A. standard organization of Nigeria
B. Nigeria consumer’s association
C. manufactures association of Nigeria
D. Nigeria chamber of commerce
- An example of a service rendering trade association is
A. Nigerian Bar Association
B. Association of Nigerian Miners
C. Cocoa Farmers Association
D. Manufacturers Association of Nigerian
- The commercialization of public enterprises is aimed at
A. increasing efficiency and making the enterprises self-sufficient
B. advertising and promoting the goods and services of the enterprise
C. increased assistance and patronage of the enterprises by the public
D. selling the goods and services of the enterprises
- An author is the exclusive right to his published and unpublished works is known as
A. authors right
B. constitutional right
C. patent right
- Under an endowment policy, the money handed over to the insured at the expiration of the stipulated time or at death is the
B. surrender value
C. lump sum benefit
D. insurance premium
- The machine used for sending telex message is known as a
B. fax machine
- Which of these insurance principles requires a close connection between the actual loss suffered and the risk insured?
B. proximate cause
– JAMB Literature in English Questions Today
- The character matched against the hero of a play is the
- “He bleats like a goat” is an example of
- An epistolary method of writing a novel is a method whereby a novel is written in the form of
- Which of the following is not a genre of literature?
- A simple story with a deeper meaning is called
[a] an allegory
[b] an elegy
[c] an epic
[d] an ode
[e] a romance
- A poetic device that exaggerates situations or objects is known as
- Which of the following is odd in the appreciation of a poem?
- The term ‘tragic flaw’ means
[a] A mistake made by the hero
[b] A moral weakness in the hero
[c] the first act in a play
[d] the prologue
[e] wrong spellings in a play
- The first eight lines of a sonnet is called
[a] a couplet
[b] an octave
[c] a quatrain
[d] a sestet
[e] a set
- The last part of a literary work is known as
[b] an epilogue
[c] an epitaph
[d] a prologue
– Economics Questions
- The price of a good rises from N5 to N8 and the quantity demanded falls from 200 to 190 units. Over this price range, the demand curve is
A. fairly inelastic
B. fairly elastic
C. perfectly inelastic
D. perfectly elastic
- In economics analysis, a statement is said to be normalized if, it
A. can be tested scientifically
B. relates to value judgment
C. is contradictory
D. is incorrect
- Utility is the satisfaction derived from
- If there is an increase in demand without a corresponding increase in supply, there will be
A. fall in price
B. rise in price
C. shift in the supply curve to the right
D. shift in the demand curve to the left
Use the production possibility curve of a country represented in the diagram below to answer questions 5 and 6
- An improvement in technology will enable the country to produce at
A. V B. W C. X D. Z
- If the country is currently producing at point Y, it can increase the production of producer goods by moving to the point
Click here to get more questions.
– Chemistry Questions
- A mixture of iodine and sulphur crystals can be separated by treatment with
A. water of filter off sulphur
B. carbon (1V) sulphide to filter off iodine
C. ethanoic acid to filter off sulphur
D. methanol to filter off iodine
- Sieving is a technique used to separate mixtures containing solid particles of
A. small sizes
B. large sizes
C. different sizes
D. the same size
- Which of the compounds is composed of Al, Si, O and H?
A. Epson salt
- 50cm3 of carbon (11) oxide was exploded with 150cm3 of air containing 20% oxygen by volume, which of the reactants was in excess?
A. Carbon (11) oxide
B. Carbon (1V) oxide
- How many moles of HCl will be required to react with potassium heptaoxodichromate (V1) to produce 3 moles of chlorine?
- The ratio of the initial to the final pressure of a given mass of gas is 1:1:5. Calculate the final volume of the gas if the initial volume was 300cm3 at the same temperature.
A. 120 cm3
B. 200 cm3
C. 450 cm3
D. 750 cm3
- The partial pressure of oxygen in a sample of air is 452mm Hg and the total pressure is 780mmHg. What is the mole fraction of oxygen?
– Biology Questions in JAMB Today
- A noticeable adaptation of the animal to its aquatic habitat is the possession of
A. webbed digits B. four limbs C. a wide mouth D. large eyes
- The similarity among organisms belonging to the same group will be least within each
A. order B. family C. species D. kingdom
- Hermaphroditic reproduction can be found among the
A. annelids and molluscs B. pisces and amphibians C. coelenterates and platyhelminthes D. arthropods and nematodes
- One distinctive feature in the life history of liverworts is that they exhibit
A. vegetative reproduction B. alternation of generation C. sexual reproduction D.asexual reproduction
- The cell component that is present in a prokaryotic cell is the
A. ribosome B. mitochondrion C. chloroplast D. nuclear envelope
- In the egg of a bird, the embryo is located in the
A. yolk B. embryo disc C. chalaza D. albumen
- An insect whose economic importance is both harmful and beneficial is the
A. butterfly B. mosquito C. blackfly D. tsetse fly
- If water that has been coloured red is poured at the base of a wilting plant, it will appear as a red stain in the cells of the
A. phloem B. parenchyma C. xylem D. epidermis.
- The stunted growth of a leguminous plant suffering from nitrogen deficiency may be corrected by inoculating the soil with
A. saprophytic bacteria B. rhizobium C. denitrifying bacteria D. nitrosomonas.
- The part of the mammalian digestive system where absorption of nutrients takes place is the. A. duodenum B. colon C. ileum D. oesophagus
– JAMB Government Questions Today
- In a confederation, the constituency that a member of legislature represents is a
A. senatorial district
B. parliamentary constituency
- In a constitutional monarchy, the authority to remove the head of state is exercised by the
B. head of government
D. prime minister
- In a parliamentary system of government, a vote of no confidence leads to the resignation of
A. the entire cabinet
B. an individual minister
C. the entire parliament
D. the prime minister
- In a presidential system of government, the president checks the legislature through
A. executive order
B. executive review
C. exercise of power
D. legislative order
- The economic basis of feudalism is
Do you have any opinion on this? If yes, drop your opinion in the comment box below. We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it.
To get updated information at the right time about the JAMB questions today, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
Do well to share this information with your friends and relatives on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.