The Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment PDF portal & List for Successful Candidates 2023,You can now download the full pdf list of successful candidates in the just concluded Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment.
The List is now available for download. You can download the list and check your name to know if you made it or not.
NB: Reserves are NOT to report, until the need arises which would be communicated individually by the Naval Headquarters.
We have created 50 questions for you to practice.
1. The NN was brought out of the Nigerian police force (NPF) in
2. Which of the following is the core duty of the Nigeria Navy?
A. Persecuting of offenders
B. Enforcing the law
C. Insurance of Nigerian safety
D. Deporting of foreigners
3. The NN was formally established by the act of parliament
4. The first African country to introduce e-passport was
A. South Africa
5. How many comptrollers general has the NN gotten since the inception till date?
6. The present chief of staff of NN is
A. Umar Dahiru
B. Uhuru Kayidee
C. Boniface Cosmas
D. Usman Jibrin
7. The first secretary General of common wealth was
A. George Washington
B. Tulma Goldie
C. Arnold smith
D. Joseph Garba
8. Lagos became a crown colony in
9. The first war 1 was between
10. The western and eastern Nigeria became self governed in
11. The first head of government of Nigeria was
A. Yakubu Gowon
B. Aguiyi Ironsi
C. Tafawa Balewa
D. Nnamdi Azikiwe
12. The first militant president of Nigeria was
A. Sanni Abacha
B. Ibrahim Babangida
C. Aguiyi Ironsi
D. Yakubu Gowon
13. Nigeria became a republic in
14. The Northern and Southern protectorate was amalgamated in
15. The first Executive president was
A. Nnamdi Azikiwe
B. Olusegun Obansanjo
C. Sheu Shagari
D. Goodluck Jonathan
16. The first colonial Governor General of Nigeria was
A. Tulma Goldie
B. James Robertson
C. Huge Clifford
D. Lord Lugard
17. The highest court in Nigeria is
A. Court of Appeal
B. Supreme court
C. Federal High Court
D. Magistrate court
18. ECOWAS was established in headquarter in and has it administrative headquarter in
A. 1967 Lome
B. 1975 Lome
C. 1975 Lagos
D. 1967 Lagos
19. The first general election in Nigeria was held in
20. Nigeria practice one of the following system of government
21. What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair
Use the following information for Question 2 and 3
The surname of 40 Children in a class were arranged in alphabetical order, 16 of the surnames begin with O and 9 of the surname begins with A. 14 letters of the alphabet do not appear as the first letter of a surname.
22. What is the probability that the surname of a child picked at random from the class begins with either O and A?
23. If more than one surname begins with a letter besides A and O, how many surnames begin with the letter?
24. What is the probability that three customer waiting in bank will be served in the sequence of their arrival at the bank?
24. The probability that Kodjo and Adoga pass an examination are ¼ and 1/5 respectively. Find the probability of both boys failing the examination.
25. The mean of 20 observations in an experiment is 4. If the observed largest value is 23, find the mean of the remaining observations.
26. A group of eleven people can speak either English or French or both. Seven can speak English and six can speak French. What is the probability that a person chosen at random can speak both English and French?
27. A box contains 2 white and 1 blue identical marbles. If 2 marbles are picked at random, one after the other without replacement, what is the probability of picking 2 marbles of different colours?
28. Mrs Jones is expecting a baby. The probability that it will b a baby is ½ and the probability that she will have a blue eyes 1/4 . what is the probability that she will have a blue eyed boy ?
29. Convert the speed 90km per/hour of a car to metres per second
D. 1.5 x 103ms-I
30. Uche and chidi shared a sum of money on the ratio m:n . if chidi’s share was N4,200. 00, was Uche’s share?
31. A car is travelling at an average speed of 80kmh-1. Its speed in metres per second (m/s) is
32. If the children shared N10.50K among themselves in the ratio 6:7:8, how much is the largest share
33. A trader makes a loss of 15% when selling an article, find the ratio selling price cost price
34. Car travels at xkm per hour at 1 hours at ykm per hour for 2hrs find the average speed
B. X + yhmh – 1/3
C. X +2 ykmh-1
D. 2x + ykm-1/3
35. The ages of three man in the ratio 3:4:5. If the difference between the oldest and the youngest is 18, find the sum of the ages of the three men
A. 45 yrs
36. A bicycle wheel of radius 42cm is rolled over a distance of 66m. How many revolutions does it make? [Take pie=22/7]
37. In a bag of oranges, the ratio of the good ones to the bad one is 5:4. If the number of the bad ones is 36. How many oranges are their all together
38. A man is four times as old as his son. The difference between their ages 36.
Find the sum of their ages.
39. Three men, Bedu, Bakare and Kofi shared N500 in the ratio 3:2:X respectively. If bedu’s share is N150. Find the value of x
40. The sides of two cubes are in the ratio 2:5, what is the ratio of their volumes?
Choose the word nearest to the word in BOLD
41. After many years of struggle as a trader, he struck gold
A. Became rich
B. Won a big contract
C. He became a gold miner
D. Became a goldsmith
42. One significant character of the jet age is that it encourages people to cut corners
A. Not to face all problems
B. Want to become rich quickly
C. Want to avoid unnecessary hardships
D. Forfeit the opportunity to further education
43. The lady who won the beauty contest had a good gait
44. It would need a high flyer to make a first class degree in the university
A. A smart performance
B. An outright genius
C. An outstanding scholar
D. An unmitigated swat
45. What you will find in the book is a bird’s eye view of the subject
A. a detailed account
B. a balanced account
C. a biased treatment
D. a general survey
Fill each gap with most appropriate option from the list following the gap
46. In moments of serious economic hardship, many people are to turn to God
47. We cannot all wear expensive shoes in situation of
A. Diverent demand and supply
B. Uneven wear and tear
C. Different purchasing power
D. Unpredictable national income
48. The centre forward was consequently the goal was not allowed
A. In an offside position
B. Very well positioned
C. Brilliant player
D. The captain of the team
49. AIDS is disease that kills slowly but surely
A. Too much deadly
B. Very deadly
C. So deadly
D. Such deadly a
50. We had a bull evening because
A. Hardly the talk had begun when the light went off a
B. Hardly had the talk begun when the light went off
C. The talk had hardly begun when the light had gone out
D. The light had hardly gone out when the talk began
How to get the Free Nigerian Navy Past Questions & Answers
Click the button below to DownloadFree PDF Nigerian Navy Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
Candidates are to come along with the following:
a. Original and photocopies of:
(1) Duly completed registration form.
(2) National Identity Card (acknowledgment slip admissible).
(3) First School Leaving Certificate
(4) Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
(5) Certificates from tertiary institutions.
(6) Certificate of registration with professional bodies (as applicable).
(7) Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
(8) NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
(9) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(10) Certificate of Local Government of origin.
(11) Two (2) recent coloured passport-size photographs.
(12) COVID 19 test result obtained not more than 48 hours prior to reporting at the College.
b. Two pairs of white shorts.
c. Two pairs of white trousers.
d. Two pairs of white round neck t-shirts (unmarked).
e. One pair of black trousers.
f. One black belt.
g. Two white long sleeved shirts and 2 white polo shirts.
h. Two pairs of blue shorts and white vests (singlets).
i. A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
j. Two pairs of white socks.
k. Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
l. One black lounge suit.
m. One pair of black cover shoes.
n. Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
o. Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 3 x 6 bed.
p. Five sets of white washable face masks.
q. Ten bottles of hand sanitizers.
r. A treated mosquito net.
s. A white towel.
t. Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
(1) Two pairs of trouser suits.
(2) Two long black skirts.
(3) One pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
(4) Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
(5) Other Sanitary wears.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Exams Date
The Nigerian Navy DSSC 29 aptitude test scheduled to hold in all centres across the nation on the date to be announce at 6pm.
Candidates who fail to report by 6pm on that day will not be accepted for training.
Have any question about Nigerian Navy DSSC List 2023, let us know.