The Federal College of Education (Technical),2023 SCREENING APPLICATION is out.see FCET Admission portal,registration portal,direct entry,utme
The Federal College of Education (Technical), Omoku in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and University of Uyo invites applications from JAMB UTME and DIRECT ENTRY candidates for the post-UTME screening exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.Portal https://portal.fcetomoku.edu.ng/startApplication.aspx.
Interested candidates are to be guided by the following:
- A) All prospective candidates who chose Federal College of Education(Tech), Omoku in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) and University of Uyo (UNIUYO) as their first choice and have also done change of institution and courses to Federal College of Education (Tech), Omoku and have 2022 UTME scores not less than 160 and 150 respectively, and also DIRECT ENTRY candidates who chose the College as their first choice and have done change of institution and courses to the college are by informed that Screening Registration Exercise for 2023/2024 admission is on.
- B) In addition to the above, all candidates who have five (5) O/Level credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings for (UTME), plus NCE, ND, Diploma and advanced NABTEB etc. for DIRECT ENTRY.
- C) Direct entry candidates possessing either NCE, Diploma or Advance level papers in relevant subjects for the 3-year program who did not choose Federal College of Education (Technical), Omoku in affiliation with the University of Nigeria Nsukka or the University of Uyo as their first choice in 2022/2023 JAMB Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the College.
How to apply forFederal College Of Education 2023 application form click this link
PROGRAMS OF STUDY IN THE COLLEGE ARE:
UNIVERSITY OF NSUKA (UNN) COURSES
- Agricultural Science Education
- Home Economics Education
- Industrial Technical Education
- Fine and Applied Art Education
- Computer Science Education
- Physics Education
- Mathematics Education
- Business Education
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
UNIVERSITY OF UYO (UNIUYO) COURSES
- English Language Education
- Political Science Education
- Social Studies Education
- Economics Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Integrated Science Education
- Pre-Primary and Primary Education
- Health Science
- Physical Education
METHOD OF PAYMENT
All eligible candidates who indicated this College as FIRST CHOICE for Degree in UTME and DIRECT ENTRY as well as those that changed their Institution first choice to Federal College of Education (Technical), Omoku are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (#2,500) only for admission screening form into Midland Bank, Omoku with Account Number 1130323089, and One Thousand Naira (#1,000) only for the portal access fee.
However, all Direct Entry candidates who did not register with JAMB are to pay the sum of Fifteen Thousand Naira (#15,000) only and One Thousand Naira (#1,000) only for the portal access fee.
After payment at the bank, candidates should obtain their online receipt/teller, go to the Bursary Department of the College, and convert the teller into a receipt. Candidates are to proceed to the nearest internet café and complete their online application form via https://portal.fcetomoku.edu.ng/startApplication.aspx.
They should submit their application form, obtain their respective confirmation printout, proceed to the Directorate of Degree Program, obtain an identification form, fill and attach required documents and submit it to the Directorate.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
- Recent passport-size photograph.
- Copy of 2022 JAMB UTME original result printout/ Direct Entry printout.
- Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level result.
- Copy of LGA identification.
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age declaration.
2021/2022 SALES OF ADMISSION FORMS
Forms are now available for Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) full time; One-year Preliminary Studies (Pre-NCE) full time; Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) full time and Nigeria Certificate in Education weekend part-time (WNCE) programmes.