school of nursing in nigeria and their cut off mark.
Even though the JAMB cut-off mark for nursing is 200 for the best universities in Nigeria, scoring 200 may not give you admission to study nursing. For your chances to be high, you must aim at scoring at least 250 in UTME.
which university can i study nursing with 160
For example, the Nigerian Army College of Nursing Yaba, Lagos offers ND/HND in Nursing and requires usually 160 and above in UTME before aspirants can obtain its entrance form. School of Nursing, Obafemi Awolowo University, Teaching Hospital, Ile-Ife requires 150 or above.
|1||AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY, ADO‑EKITI, EKITI STATE||180|
|2||COVENANT UNIVERSITY, CANAAN LAND, OTA, OGUN STATE||180|
|3||ODUDUWA UNIVERSITY, IPETUMODU, OSUN STATE||180|
Which University can I enter with 170?
- Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue State.
- Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger State.
- College of Education, Mosogar, Delta State.
- Plateau State University, Bokkos, Plateau State.
- Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State.
What are the requirements to enter school of nursing?
- A graduated Bachelor’s degree.
- Official transcript of records (grade list)
- GPA scores.
- A resume with relevant experience in the field of Nursing.
- Letters of recommendation from past teachers or employers.
- Recommender’s contact information.
- A letter of motivation or personal essay.