REGULAR COMBATANT (CR) IN Nigerian Airforce
THE REGULAR COMBATANT (CR) Nigerian Airforce Commision is a (5) year intensive military training at the Nigerian Defence Academy.
QUALIFIER NIGERIAN AIRFORCE
This type of commission is opened to young Nigerians within 17 years old and not more than 21 years old at the time of entry into the Academy.
The training involves 4 years of both academic and military training and one year of dedicated military training, which will lead to the award of a Bachelor Degree and a presidential commission to the rank of Second Lieutenant in the Nigerian Army (NA).
the Nigerian Navy (NN) and Flying Officer in the Nigerian Air Force (NAF). Until 2023, this course used to be exclusively for males.
The first set of females commenced training in September 2023
DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISION (DSSC)
The Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) is a type of commission in the NAF which is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. The Course provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who are professionals in specified fields.
Training period for this type of commission: is usually 6 months of intensive military training and successful candidates are commissioned into the rank of Flying Officer.
BASIC MILITARY TRAINING COURSE /REQUIREMENT
The Basic Military Training Course is a Short Period Training for the Airmen and Airwomen, not normally more than 6 months of training.
- It is mainly for those who possess Secondary School Certificate, National Diploma certificate, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE
- City & Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate.
- The BMTC is comprised of Non-Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 22, and Tradesmen/Women with
- age limit between 18 and 25.
- about ten weeks
Easiest Boot Camp / Basic Training
Though boot camp / basic training is considered challenging, yet mandatory, for every branch of the military, the easiest among them would most likely be the Air Force.
- Basic Training runs 10 weeks and is broken down into three phases: Red, White and Blue. …
- Obviously, this is an intense training schedule, geared toward reinforcing the principles of discipline and teamwork. …
- By now, you’ll be starting to get the hang of military life. …
To explain combatant in a short form, there are those train for a particular purpose in military, when there is serous conflict between countrys