Port Harcourt School of Nursing And Midwifery online Form 2023/2024 Session Is Out
Port Harcourt School of Nursing And Midwifery Admission Form 2023/2024
We will reveal the total cost of the admission form and how to apply for the Port Harcourt School of Nursing And Midwifery form 2023/2024 successfully on your first attempt without any hindrance.
How Is Port Harcourt School of Nursing And Midwifery Admission Form 2023/2024
The School of Nursing Port Harcourt form costs N15,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only). Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. Port Harcourt school of nursing form closing date is yet to be announced.
Rivers State Schools of Nursing and Midwifery Entry Requirements
- Prospective candidates must possess a minimum of credit level passes in five (5) subjects in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB at no more than two sittings. It should be noted that NABTEB results cannot be combined with other O level credentials.
- The five subjects must include Biology, English Language, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics, all at credit levels. Applicants should also bear in mind that they must be at least sixteen (16) years old at the time of application.
Method of Application:
The cost of the Rivers State Schools of Nursing and Midwifery application form is N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only).
- Application forms can be obtained with a fee of N15,000 only. This fee should be paid at Ecobank into ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2842019926, under the ACCOUNT NAME: MINISTRY OF HEALTH.
- After the payment, the Teller should be returned to the Ministry of Health, Block A, Secretariat Complex, 4th Floor, Room 33, where you will be issued your application forms.
the Rivers State Schools of Nursing and Midwifery is scheduled to hold on the 22nd of July 2023. The venue for the examination is the School of Midwifery, located at 22, Emekuru Street, Port-Harcourt. The examination will commence at 8 am promptly.click HERE
FORMS OBTAINABLE FROM
- 22nd May to 7th July 2023
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE
- Date:22nd July 2023
- Venue: School of Midwifery 22, emekuru Street Port-harcourt
- Time: 8am