OAUTHC Schools of Nursing Exams Past Questions and Answers Download PDF 2021/2021
OAUTHC nursing school pathophysiology practice questions And Answers
how to get Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex (OAUTHC) Schools of Nursing, Ile-Ife past questions for the following programs:
- Basic General Nursing
- Post Basic General Nursing
- Post Basic Midwifery
- Post Basic Preoperative Nursing
The ways to unfold OAUTHC entrance exam secret is to get like 7-12 years OAUTHC Past Questions and Answers. You have to study the trend and pattern of the questions, its occurrences, and then extract areas/topics OAUTHC likes bringing out in each subject you are writing,
oauthc school of nursing entrance exam
The answer to How to Prepare for your OAU
THC Entrance Exam is very easy and I will show you right away below.
Samples of OAUTHC Schools of Nursing Past Questions
1. Which of the following metals cannot replace hydrogen from water or steam?
(a) Sodium (b) Magnesium (c) Iron
(d) Calcium (e) Copper.
2. The most common type of chemical reaction which alkanes undergone is
(a) Substitution (b) Addition
(c) Condensation (d) Polymerization
(e) Double decomposition.
3. By means of filtration, one component can be obtained pure from an aqueous mixture of sodium chloride and
(a) Potassium nitrate (b) Sand
(c) Lead nitrat (d) Glucose (e) Starch
4. Which of the following substances are all made by the process polymerization?
(a) Nylon and soap
(b) Ethanoic acid, margarine and ethanol
(c) Nylon and artificial rubber
(d) Soap and butane
(e) Margarines and nylon
5. The oxidation state of manganese in potassium permanganate is
(a) +7 (b) +5 (c) +3 (d) +2 (e) +1
6. The empirical formula of an oxide of nitrogen containing 30.4% of nitrogen is (N= 14.0, O=16.0)
(a)N2O2 (b)NO (c)NO2 (d)N2O (e)N2O2
7. Chlorination of water for town supply is carried out to:
(a) Make the water colourless
(b) Remove germs from the water
(c) Make the water tasteful
(d) Remove odour from the water
(e) Make the water tasteless
8. Which of the following metals is least reactive?
(a)Pb (b)Sn (c)Hg (d)Au (e)Na
9. The purest form of iron which contains only 0.1% carbon is :
(b)Wrought Iron (c)Cast iron
(d) Iron pyrite
Our School of Nursing past questions for OAUTHC will give you a hint of how their questions are structured. And if you are smart enough, you will know which questions occur frequently. Any question you see that occurs frequently should be treated and mastered.
If you need the complete full pages PDF study pack of OAUTHC Schools of Nursing Past Questions today, then (Price is N2,000) for four subject’s combination which are;.
- Use of English
There’s no shortcut in scoring high in any OAUTHC Schools of Nursing Entrance Examination, the fundamental secret is on your understanding of the previous questions.
How to Get OAUTHC Past Questions and Answers PDF
Join our WhatsApp community: 9+234802561644
Bank: Union Bank
To our community via WhatsApp Right NOW.
100% guaranteed. We will send your OAUTHC Past Questions and Answers in PDF download to your email immediately.