Nigerian military school admission list
Requirements for NMS Interview
Each shortlisted candidate is to come along with the following items:
- Original copy of birth certificate.
- Original copy of Local Government and State of origin certificate.
- Primary school certificate and testimonial.
- Original copy of Examination photo card printed from this portal.
- Clear passport photographs (4 copies).
- Chest X-ray and film from a government or military hospital.
- A Medical certificate of fitness from a government or military hospital.
- White vest – 2.
- White short knickers – 2 pairs.
- White canvas – 1 pair.
- White socks – 2 pairs.
- Bathroom Slippers – 1 pair.
- Cutlery – 1 set.
- Writing materials.
- Eating utensils.
- Blanket – 1.
- Bucket – 1.
- Broom – 1.
- Mosquito Net – 1.
- Bedsheet – 1.
- Face mask – 2
- Administration fees ₦11,000.00 (eleven thousand naira) cash.
The admission list of Nigerian military school for 2023/2024 is out. Check below to download the list in pdf and look for your child’s name.
Successful candidates who fail to report on the stipulated date will be deemed to have forfeited their admission and their place will be given to candidates on the reserve list.
- Visit https://www.nms1954.sch.ng/admissions-portal/apply/
- If you have already created your form for this year, you can log in by clicking the GREEN button in the GREEN box.
- If you want to fill the form for the first time, click the BLUE button in the BLUE box:
- In Step 1, read the instructions carefully, then click the START button.
- In Step 2, fill in candidate’s personal information and click “Next”.
- In Step 3, fill in candidate’s contact details and click “Next”.
- In Step 4, fill in other relevant details and click “Next”.
- Finally, read the declaration, click the checkbox to acknowledge your consent, then generate your Form.