How to Check NCS Shortlisted Candidates
All the candidates who participated in the Customs recruitment Aptitude Test exercise are required to login to the Customs Recruitment Portal and download the list of successful candidates in PDF file.
Now, I will give you all a step by step guide on how to check your name on the Customs Recruitment Portal at https://customs.gov.ng/
There are three ways to check if you have been enlisted by Nigeria Customs Service or not.
The first step is to;
The list will be published on the NCS Official portal: www.customs.gov.ng
And also candidates that have been shortlisted will be notified on their email address and phone number that was registered during the recruitment.
NCS List of Shortlisted Candidates PDF
To view the list click on the attached pdf document below to download and check for your name. Click to download.
What next after checking your name in the list?
If you have downloaded the NCS Recruitment Final List and did see your name on the list, congratulations.
You can now proceed to the next stage of recruitment. This is the physical verification stage.
How Can I Check NCS Screening Date
From the information we have gathered so far, those whose name appears on the final list will undergo physical verification and documentation from Tuesday 4th October, 2022 to Saturday 15th October, 2022.
Venue: Nigeria Customs Command and Staff College Gwagwalada.
Time: 8:00am daily.
How Can I Check NCS Customs Screening Date schedule Timetable
- 4th and 5th October, 2022
Abia, Akwa Ibom, Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Anambra, Benue
- 6th and 7th October, 2022
Cross Rivers, Borno, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, FCT, Enugu
- 8th and 9th October, 2022
Gombe, Jigawa, Imo, Kaduna, Kano
- 10th and 11th October, 2022
Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Lagos, Niger
- 12th and 13th October, 2022
Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Osun, Plateau, Rivers
- 14th and 15th October, 2022
Sokoto, Taraba, Zamfara, Yobe
Now those successful at the physical screening will receive their appointment paper as a full-time staff of Nigerian Customs Service.
What Are The NCS Screening Requirement 2023/2024
the following are the NCS Screening Requirement for 2023
The candidates are expected to go along with the following:
- One (1) white short knicker and vest (Male)
- One (1) brown trouser and white vest (Female)
- One (1) pair of white canvass shoe
- Four (2) passport photographs
- Nationally accepted means of Identification (i.e National ID Card, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License and International Passport).
- Candidates are requested to strictly adhere to the above arrangement and to be of good conduct throughout this exercise as any unruly behavior will lead to instant disqualification and immediate eviction from the screening venue
- Non-Nigerian Citizen: The opportunity is only open to Nigerians by birth or descent
- A male less than 1.7 metres in height and a female less than 1.64 metres in height.
- A man with fully expanded chest measurement of less than 0.87 metres.
- If you have any physical and/or mental challenge
- If you apply more than once
- If you have any form of financial embarrassment
- If you have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Certificate of state of origin endorsed by Liaison officers disqualifies you
- You will be disqualified if you are above 35 years and below 18years
- Any Certificate or Qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during application shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise
- If you submit documents that are not required by the Cadre you are applying for. For instance, don’t use bachelor’s degree for Inspectorate Cadre