Nasarawa TSC Teachers News Recruitment Shortlists Candidates is out 2023/2024
Nasarawa TSC Teachers NEWS For Recruitment Shortlists Candidates is out for 2023/2024. find more information on how to check TSC Teachers news list, screening date and Other Information.
This is an important update for those that applied for the recruitment of One Thousand (1000) teachers for our Secondary Schools in Nasarawa State.
Is Nasarawa TSC Teachers Recruitment List 2023 Out?
The Nasarawa State Teachers’ Service Commission (NSTSC) has released the list of successful candidates who applied for Teaching jobs into Secondary Schools across the state.
The List is now available for download. You can download the list and check your name to know if you made it or not.
The NSTSC Recruitment list is for those who made it in the online application. We earlier encouraged our readers to check the requirements very well before applying to avoid disqualification.
That at the end of the online application, all the applications were reviewed and only those that are in compliance with the requirements got shortlisted.
How to Check Nasarawa TSC Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
There are many ways to check if you have been enlisted by Nasarawa State Teachers’ Service Commission (NSTSC) or not.
The first step is to,
Open your email and search for a message from NSTSC. If you did not find it, check their official Facebook page for updates.
The steps below will guide you on how to check your result through NSTSC portal:
- Visit https://www.tsc.nasarawastate.gov.ng
- Navigate to “shortlisted candidates tab”
- Click “download shortlist”
- Open the pdf file and check your name
Alternatively, you can download the Nasarawa State NSTSC list pdf by clicking here.
What Next After Checking The List?
After checking your name, get ready for screening /aptitude test. You can check screening date and requirements for Nasarawa State NSTSC teachers Screening 2023/2024 here.
In case you want Nasarawa State NSTSC teachers test past questions, kindly click here.
Keep an eye on this page, we update daily. You can bookmark the page and visit it daily.
Subject Area Being Shortlisted Here
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- English Language
- Computer Science
- Literature in English
- Physical and Health Education
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Introductory Technology
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
How to Check Nasarawa State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
Do you know that from the comfort of your home, you may check the list of Nasarawa State teachers who have been shortlisted?
Yes! It is doable; we are aware that many applicants become annoyed when they visit a computer café and look up the list online.
However, as was previously said, our main duty is to provide job seekers with enough knowledge to enable them to quickly review the list of Nasarawa State teacher shortlisted applications.
As a result, I firmly advise all applicants to download and double-check the list to determine if their names are among the chosen individuals.
- You must first go to www.nasarawatscerecruitment.com.ng, the website for the recruitment of teachers in Nasarawa State.
- This portal can only be viewed using a device that has internet connectivity (mobile, tablet or PC)
- Navigate to the login page after the portal has opened.
- Enter your login information and go to the dashboard.
- Enter your registration ID or name and click on application status.
Contrarily, you must download the shortlisted candidates for Nasarawa State from the portal before checking their times, so do that first.
If so, after the recruitment site is open, scroll down to find the download button, then select your download to view the list.
We also advise applicants to look for an email from the Nasarawa State Teachers Education Board in their inbox indicating that they have been shortlisted for the recruitment process’ next stage.
Basic Information for Shortlisted Candidates of Nasarawa State Teachers Recruitment
As soon as you learn that your name has been shortlisted by NSTSC, you should note the following instructions.
- Candidates who have made the short list should familiarize themselves with the duties of a teacher in the twenty-first century.
- Successful candidates should have graduated from a respected university with a B.Sc., B.A., B. Ed., or HND as their degree.
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years old and have registered as a citizen of the nation.
- You must have successfully finished the NYSC program, and receiving a discharge certificate is advantageous.
- Being a part of a professional organization for teachers is quite advantageous. As TRCN Certificate must be presented.
- Make sure that your home address, email, and phone are all verifiable.
- Other required documents, such as certificates of origin, must be uploaded.