Login Portal www.efcc.gov.ng 2023/2024 (UpDATE)
Recruitment form, application portal (www.efcc.gov.ng), requirements and how to apply for the EFCC recruitment 2023 and every details about Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment Portal 2023 which you need to know.
Step-by-Step Procedures To Apply For EFCC Recruitment
Right here in this section, we will carefully outline the step-by-step procedures applicants would have to follow to be able to apply for the recruitment exercise. Below are some of the steps to apply:
- Visit the official website or portal www.efcc.gov.ng
- Navigate to the portal or career page www.efcc.gov.ng/efcc/careers
- Go through the instructions outlined there
- Create an account on the portal and take note of the details used when creating an account
- Login to your account and go through the fields in the application form
- Fill out the application form and upload the necessary or required documents
- Submit your application
Requirements Applicants Must Possess To Be Eligible For The Next EFCC Recruitment Exercise
Only eligible applicants have a high chance of making the final shortlist once it has been released. Below are some of the core requirements applicants must possess before applying:
- Freedom from any form of criminal conviction
- Must be a Nigerian by birth and possession of a valid means of identification is very important
- Must meet the required physical requirements like height and must not be physically deformed
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree or any other recognized degree in a related discipline
What Is The Latest Update On The EFCC Recruitment?
The application form is presently not available as we speak but interested persons are urged to keep an eye on this page to know when it would be released. We are going to update you on the screening and training via this page once they commence. A Computer Based Test[CBT] would be conducted for those who meet the screening requirements and after that, a screening would be conducted for them.
EFCC Shortlisted Candidates 2023
This article would be incomplete without talking about the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission[EFCC] shortlisted candidates. The shortlist is going to contain either the names of those eligible to take part in the screening exercise or those who made the final shortlist.
The EFCC Shortlisted candidates list is going to be published in batches and we are going to update this article once new batches of the shortlist are released. We will publish another article once the screening and training exercise is about to commence and that article is going to provide information on the screening dates and time.
Is The EFCC Recruitment Application Form Out?
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission[EFCC] has not yet released it application form to the general public. Keep an eye on this page to be updated once the form is released.
EFCC Salary Structure
Before working with an organization, one of the things to check is the salary structure. The amount being paid depends on the rank of the officer in the commission. According to Vacancy.org.ng, the average monthly compensation for an EFCC entry-level employee is around ₦168,50
Comment for More or Whatsapp Us On 08025616449