Latest Deba College Of Health Sciences And Technology (DCHST)Form 2023/2024 News
Get the Latest Admission News for Deba College of Health Sciences and Technology form, applications And admission news into various health-related programmes as listed below. We also provide you with all the requirement, how to apply for Deba collage of health science and technology, cut off mark
- Community Health Extension Worker (3 years – Diploma Certificate)
- Junior Community Health Extension Worker (2 years – Certificate)
- Medical Laboratory Science (3 years – Diploma Certificate)
- Pharmacy Technician (3 years – Diploma Certificate)
- X-ray Technician (3 years – Diploma Certificate)
- Health Information Management (3 years – Diploma Certificate)
- Dental Surgery (3 years – Diploma Certificate)
Each diploma programme lasts three years, while the certificate programme runs for two years.
Deba College of Health Sciences and Technology Admission Requirements
Candidates must satisfy the general and specific entry requirements for the respective school, department, and programme to be considered for admission into the College of Health Sciences and Technology, Deba. Candidates must obtain credit in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry, in WASSCE, NABTEB, NECO, or WAEC. Results from two different sittings are accepted.
Prospective candidates are required to fill the application forms online. The forms can be accessed on the school portal with the payment made via the school’s account using Banks or ATM cards. Please follow the detailed instructions below to apply:
how to apply for Deba collage of health science and technology, cut off mark
- Visit the application portal: https://applicant.safapply.com/sohtd
- Fill in the application form with your Surname, first name, middle name, Email Address (only Gmail is allowed), and Phone Number.
- An email verification link will be sent to your Gmail account. Click on ‘Verify Your Email Address’ to verify your email.
- After email verification, upload your passport photograph (no more than 50KB in size).
- Click ‘Make Payment’ to pay the required application fee. The fee is ₦5,000 for ND Applications and ₦4,000 for Certificate Applications. Ensure to print your payment receipt.
- Click ‘Fill application form’ to complete the form with your profile information, the courses you wish to apply for, and your academic qualifications.
- Print the acknowledgement/examination permit slip, the completed application form, and the referee form.
Candidates are advised to make the payments personally and avoid third-party transactions. All application forms must be filled and submitted online before the specified closing date.