Lagos State Residents Online Portal Registration 2023/2024.
What is the Lagos State Residents Online Portal Registration 2023/2024?
A portal for registering and applying to become a resident of Lagos State in 2021/2022. An online platform for accessing government services in Lagos State . A website where residents can pay taxes, fees and other charges due to the state government .
Why should I register on the Lagos State Residents Online Portal Registration 2023/2024?.
To access exclusive benefits from the state government. To receive updates about new policies and regulations related to residency in Lagos State. To be able to apply for jobs or scholarships offered by the state government
Submit your personal details for the Lagos State Resident Registration.
Filling out the Online form is the first step in the process of registration.
You will still need to complete your registration at an enrolment station where we will capture your biometric information.
Before Starting: (Review)
- How to fill the registration form
- List of documents you will need
Documents Required for Registration at the Registration Centre
Note: Both original & photocopy of each document is required.
Adult Registration Document Requirements (Ages 16 years and above):
- Two proofs of identification are required: Photo identification and residence address verification. All proofs of identification and residency must be valid at the time of registration.
PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION (Any one of the following is acceptable): Click Here
- International Passport
- Employee ID Card
- Association ID
- National ID Card
- Nigerian National Driver’s License
- Student ID Card
- Tax Card or Receipt
- Letter of identification from parent/CDA/Householder or registered associations or organisation endorsed
PROOF OF RESIDENCE (Any one of the following is acceptable):
- Rent Receipt/Agreement
- Utility Bill of current place of residence (Refuse disposal bill, PHCN bill, Water bill, etc)
Child/Children Registration Document Requirements (Ages 0 to 15 years):
- Birth Certificate (Original & photocopy)
- Photocopy of registration card of adult registering the child (the adult should have completed registration before a child can be registered)
How to fill the registration form
- Click on the button labelled Start Registration. Please make sure that you have all the information required to fill the form before you start. Also make sure that you will be able to print from the computer once registration is complete
- Online Registration Id
- First Name
- Other Name
- Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- State of Residence