Jigawa State College of Nursing Form for 2023/2024 Admission List is Out Now
The admission list is now Online ,so the qualify candidate are publicly advices to check for admission into Jigawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery 2023/2024
What Are The Requirement for Jigawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery 2023/2024
Candidate for admission into Basic Nursing/Midwifery Education Programme of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria must possess the following:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate/Testimonial
- A minimum of five O’ level credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more 2 sittings in NECO and WAEC.
- National Business Technical and Examination Board (NABTEB) result accepted (only one sitting)
Schools of Nursing’s Questions Are Usually Objectives
How to Check Jigawa State College of Nursing Admission List
To check the Jigawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Birnin Kudu (JISCONM) Admission List, follow these steps below;
- Go to the Jigawa State College of Nursing admission portal https://apply.jisconm.edu.ng/appm22/
- Supply your RRR code and phone number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the Login Button to access your Jigawa State College of Nursing admission status.
Finally, If you have any issues with checking your admission list, kindly drop your commence below for assistance.