How to Apply
Students applying to the nursing program need to complete several steps. The first step is to get admitted to Delta State University. The next step is to submit a complete nursing application with necessary documents. These required documents are listed in the nursing applications.
* Please note: Admission to Delta State does not automatically indicate admission to the Robert E. Smith School of Nursing.
1. Apply to become a Delta State student
- Delta State general admission application
2. Apply to a Nursing Program
Download, complete, and submit application
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program Application
- RN-BSN Completion Program Application
Delta State School of Nursing Requirements 2023
Delta state school of nursing and midwifery has so many applicants who are yet to know the requirements for the school. This section will inform these people about the entry requirements and what documents they are expected to bring alongside them during the interview exercise.
Five Credits at SSCE/WASC O/L NECO at not more than two sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
Applicants must be age 17-25 years.
Entrance Examination Requirements
CANDIDATES SHOULD ENDEAVOUR T0 BRING THE FOLLOWING ALONG WITH THEM ON THE DAY OF THE EXAMINATION;
- Writing Materials
- Photocopy of filled form
- Presentation of payment teller/completed examination forms at school of choice.
Delta State School of Nursing Closing Date 2023
The deadline for Delta state school of nursing and midwifery admission form for 2023/2024 is not yet out. Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.