Fixes Dateline For JAMB 2023/2024
JAMB 2023/2024, registration deadline, exam dateline, UTME application form, cut-off marks, syllabus updates, past questions and answers
It is best to visit the official website of JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board) or contact their helpline for the most up-to-date and accurate information regarding registration deadlines, exam dates, application forms, cut-off marks, syllabus updates, past questions, and answers. That number reason why we are to help .
Our team is there;
They will be able to guide you with the latest information and any changes that may occur in the future.
read on JAMB GUIDELINE 2023/2024
To obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the JAMB 2023/2024 guidelines, it is recommended to visit Our, we quide you jamb website of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB). The JAMB website will provide comprehensive details about the registration process, examination guidelines, syllabus updates, cut-off marks, and other relevant information. It is essential to rely on official sources to ensure that you have the most reliable and accurate guidelines for your JAMB examination preparation.
fixes dateline for jamb
The 2023 Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB Syllabus is now readily available online.
JAMB repeating questions for
Now, it is not a new information that JAMB repeat questions in each academic session of UTME year in, year out. Although, many candidates who are sitting for the first time do need that assurance. So, you should note that JAMB do repeat questions and mostly from their question banks which you won’t have access to
recruitment portal for jamb
JAMB recruitment portal is now enabled for submission of online applications form. www.jamb.gov.ng is the official registration platform for the 2023/2024 JAMB recruitment exercise.
Dateline for jamb recruitment portal
General Requirements for JAMB Recruitment
Candidates who wish to apply for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board recruitment exercise are to take note of the following requirements:
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload should be between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
- Interested applicants must not be over 40 years at the time of application
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
How to Apply for JAMB Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official JAMB recruitment portal at www.jamb.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form
- Take time to fill the online application form. You cannot edit your bio-data once submitted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.