Federal Fire Service Shortlisted (FFS)Candidates Portal 2023/2024 Download Final List
How do I apply for FFS?
How to Check the Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023
The list containing the Federal Fire Service shortlisted names is yet to be published. The management of the Federal Fire Service is yet to release the list of selected candidates for the screening exercise which is part of the selection process.
All candidates are to wait patiently for the list to be published on the official Federal Fire Service recruitment portal. Read on to see how to check your name once the list is published.
The information provided on this page will guide and direct you on how to check the 2023 Federal Fire Service list of shortlisted candidates and other related information. Download the full Federal Fire Service recruitment shortlisted candidates in PDF format here.
To check if you have been pre-selected for the screening exercise, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official Federal Fire Service shortlisted portal via www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page
- Under Shortlisted Candidates click View Full List
- Base on the post you applied for, click on the date to see if you have been selected.
Required Documents for the Federal Fire Service Screening 2023
- Two recent Passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- Attestation Forms duly signed
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Parental Consent
- Educational certificates.
Federal Fire Service Shortlisted Candidates Portal 2023/2024
federal fire service shortlisted candidates recruitment portal 2023/2024 application process eligibility criteria selection procedure job requirements.
Age Requirements: Must be between the age of 18 to 30. Height Requirements: Male applicants must be at least 1.65m tall while female applicants should be at least 1.60m tall. Chest Measurement: The minimum chest measurement for male applicants is 0.87m