EKSUTHCONS) Login Portal 2023/2024 Screening Examination Notice
Entrance Examination into the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, College of Nursing Science, Ado Ekiti Holds as follows:
DATE: Tuesday, 26th September, 2023
TIME: 7:00AM Prompt
VENUE: Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, College of Nursing Science Library, Ori Apata, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State
Application for 2023/2024 Admission Closes on the 23rd September, 2023!
College Of Nursing Science, Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State (EKSUTHCONS) hereby informs all interested applicants that the online application portal is now opened for 2023/2024 Academic session.
Applicants shall be subjected to a Computer Based Test (CBT) for admission into the National Diploma (ND) programme at the College Of Nursing Science, Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State (EKSUTHCONS) at a date which will be communicated later.
i. Candidates must have scored NOT less than 200 in the 2023 UTME Examination
ii. All candidates must possess a minimum of Five (5)‘O’ Level credits in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics obtained at not more than Two (2) sittings.
- Log on to www.eksuthson.edu.ng
- Click on “Application Instructions” to read instructions carefully.
- Click “New Applicants” to create an application profile and upon completion, an “Application Number” will be generated and sent to your email address. Ensure to use a valid email address and phone number by which you can be contacted if required.
- Kindly Login with the “Application Number” to proceed with your application.
- You will be prompted to make payment online.
Note: Payment are to be strictly made via (I) Online Payment OR (II) Print Payment Invoice to pay at any of the commercial banks
- Once payment status is verified, you will be required to update your profile and Upload a passport with red background.
- Upon completion, click on “Application Slip” to print out your Application Slip containing Examination details and summary of your application.