Bingham University Post UTME Login Portal https://binghamuni.edu.ng/
The Bingham University, New Karu (Bingham University) has released the post utme admission screening form for the 2024 session. This information came to us from our reputable news source and correspondent.
The guidelines for registration can be found on the University’s website: www.binghamuni.edu.ng/admission
Screening commences at 9 a.m. prompt on screening days.
Venue for the screening is: Bingham University, Permanent Site, KM 26 Abuja-Keffi Express way, Kodape (Auta Balefi) New Karu, Nasarawa State.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. Applicants should visit https://binghamuni.edu.ng/apply and create an account if they have not done so already.
2. Once an account has been created, an email containing an activation link will be sent to the specified email address during account creation.
3. After account activation, login to the portal and use the “My Payments” menu to access the application form payment page. While on the payment page, a transaction can be initiated using the “Pay with Remita” button after which a payment slip of N2000 will be generated.
4. The payment slip can be taken to any bank branch to complete the transaction or the applicant can just pay online using their ATM cards.
Candidates are required to bring along the following:
- Originals and Photocopies of their O’ Level and A’ Level results
- 2023 UTME result slip
- 2 passport size photographs
- Evidence of the change of institution and payment receipt or teller
- Please note that Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are also required to bring their registration form printout.
Being a Faith-based Institution, all candidates are to note that if admitted, adherence to School regulations is mandatory.
|Pharmacy, Health Sciences||Tuesday, 18th July, 2023|
|MBBS and Basic Medical Science||Wednesday, 19th July, 2023|
|Law, Education, Social Sciences, and Administration||Thursday, 20th July, 2023|
|Environmental Science, Science & Technology and Arts||Friday, 21st July, 2023|
|Pharmacy, Health Sciences||Tuesday, 15th August, 2023|
|MBBS and Basic Medical Science||Wednesday, 16th August, 2023|
|Law, Education, Social Sciences, and Administration||Thursday, 17th August, 2023|
|Environmental Science, Science & Technology and Arts||Friday, 18th August, 2023|
|Pharmacy, Health Sciences||Tuesday, 5th September, 2023|
|MBBS and Basic Medical Science||Wednesday, 6th September, 2023|
|Law, Education, Social Sciences, and Administration||Thursday, 7th September, 2023|
|Environmental Science, Science & Technology and Arts||Friday, 8th September, 2023|
For further enquiries, please call: 09063414541, 08162288642, 07064483649, or 07065092268
Dr. ESTHER J. DYAJI