Anambra State Teachers News For Recruitment 2023 List of Successful Candidates news is out
Anambra State Teachers Recruitment List of Shortlisted Candidates News for 2023 is out. find more information on how to check ASUBEB Teachers news list, documentation exercise date and Other Information.
The Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board (ASUBEB) has released the list of successful candidates who applied for Teaching into Primary and Secondary School Teacher across the state.
The date for the documentation of the newly recruited teachers 2023 has been officially announced.
How to Check Anambra State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment List news
There are many ways to check if you have been enlisted by Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board (ASUBEB) or not.
The first step is to,
The names of successful recruited teachers was pasted at the ASUBEB Awka.
The steps below will guide you on how to check your name through ASUBEB portal:
- Visit https://abiastateedu.org/asubeb/
- Navigate to “shortlisted candidates tab”
- Click “download shortlist”
- Open the pdf file and check your name
Alternatively, you can download the full pdf list of successful candidates by clicking here.
Anambra State SUBEB Teachers Documentation Date
The documentation of the newly recruited the newly recruited teachers is schedule to take place as follows:
- Nnewi North
- Nnewi South
- Awka North
- Idemili North
- Awka South
- Idemili South
- Anambra East
- Anambra West
- Onitsha North
- Onitsha South
Addendum for your documentation exercise:
- Four (4) sets of photocopies of all the
documents you presented shall be requested from you immediately after documentation.
You are to arrange them in the order they are in the list. 3. You should not come with files.
Candidates who wish to apply for the Anambra State Teaching and Non-teaching Jobs must meet the following conditions:
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Local Government Identification
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate (for non-teaching)
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Application will be added advantage.