check Now Your admission status for 2023/2024 Higher National Diploma (HND) screening exercise that the Admissions list is now available on the school notice boards. AKWA IBOM STATE POLYTECHNIC ,IKOT Osurua
Successful candidates are expected to complete their Bio Data to enable them pay a NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of #10,000.only upon confirmation of your Admission status via https://portal.akwaibompoly.edu.ng/getadmissionno.aspx
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
1. Login into the school portal via www.portal.akwaibompoly.edu.ng
2. You will see three dash at the top right corner. Click on it.
3. You’ll then see “GET ADMISSION NUMBER”. Click on it.
4. Input the Phone number used for registration.
5. If you have been successfully admitted, you will see your ADMISSION NUMBER below.
6. Proceed immediately to any cybercafe, complete your biodata and generate invoice for your ACCEPTANCE FEE which is #10,000 only.
7. Once you have successfully paid for your acceptance fee, proceed to your department to finalize the admission process.
Be guided accordingly.
How to Check Akwa Ibom State Poly ND Admission List 2022
Follow the procedures below to check your admission status on the AKWAPOLY admission portal.
- Visit the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic admission portal via https://akwaibompoly.edu.ng/
- Select Student Type (ND or HND)
- Check your name on the list
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AkwaPoly admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic admission list.