ADMISSION Form For FCT Okene Diploma Programmes For 2023/2024 Session.
Federal College of Education (FCE), Okene, has published that the sales of their application forms for admission Form into Diploma programmes for 2023/2024 academic session has commenced .
The interested candidates are invited to OKENE Diploma Programmes for 2023/2024, Aother thing is ,All applications from and qualified candidates are invited for admission into 2023/2024 academic session, with the folowing Qualification
2 CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN
3 CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH
4 MEDICAL FITNESS
ALL THIS QUALIFICATION WILL BE ORIGINAL CREDENTIAL
How to Apply for FCE Okene Diploma Programmes Admission Form
Steps on how to apply for admission at FCE Okene
- Visit https://fceokene.waeup.org/applicants/dp2023/register
- Have a valid email account before starting the application process.
- Select your application category and fill the appropriate form.
- Click on ‘Register for application’ at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Provide all necessary information, noting that means compulsory fields.
- Solve the captcha on the field ‘Please solve the captcha….’ by typing the two words shown.
- Click on ‘Get login credentials’ and open your mail to get your system-generated ID and password for login (ensure the email provided is your personal address).
- Login at https://fceokene-kofa.waeup.org by clicking on ‘Login’ (top right of front page) and enter your user name and password from the email you received.
- To start the application process, click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information, and upload your passport photograph.
- You can view your entries before downloading the application slip.
- To make payment, login and click ‘Edit application record’, then at the bottom of the page, click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
- Click on ‘College Pay’ on the top left corner of the displayed page to start payment by ATM or Cash Card.
All candidates wishing to be considered for admission must enroll for, and write the selection examination organized and accredited by a body such as JAMB. Candidates also must have obtained the minimum required passes in required subjects in O’level, NABTEB, Pre-NCE or relevant experience as a Grade I or II Teacher’s Certificate. Click “Start Application Button” below to know more