HOW TO APPLIED FOR 2023/2024 WAEC, NECO, BECE, NABTEB EXAMINATION
You can applied for 2023/2024 WAEC,NECO,BECE,NABTEB Through practice guide for all subject
WAEC,NECO,BECE,NABTEB e-learning platform contains all past questions for some years and through this platform, you can find out what you already know well enough or don’t know at all. In this article, you shall learn how to access and navigate through WAEC,NECO BECE,NABTEB e-learning 2024.It is important to understand that all WAEC,NECO,BECE,NABTEB subject past questions can be accessed on the tool kit. All you need to know is ;
how you can navigate through any of the subjects.
The resources on each subject have been provided by to assist you to understand the required standards expected in 2023/2024 WACE,NECO,BECE,NABTEB . Students’ performance in the examination under review was done by the Chief examiner, this you will see while exploring links like General Comment, Performance, Weaknesses, Strength, and Observation on respective questions.
Purpose of WAEC E-Learning
The primary aim of this initiative is to equip the students for better performance in future examinations. Students’ performances on previous exams are analyzed with the secondary aim of detecting the weaknesses and proffer a solution for all stakeholders concerned with Senior Secondary School Examinations.
On this platform, you will find resources for all WAEC,NECO,BECE,NABTEB-approved subjects that will help you understand the standards required for success in your respective Examinations.
WAEC ,NECO,BECE,NABTEB-approved subjects E-Learning Portal
- Physics Past questions
- Economics Past questions
- Biology Past questions
- Mathematics Past questions
- Computer Past questions
- Agricultural Science
- Animal Husbandry
- Elect Installation & Maintenance Work
- Health Education
- Physical Education
- Auto Electrical Work
- Basic Electricity
- Basic Electronics
- Data Processing
- Further Mathematics
- GSM Phone Maintenance & Repair
- Radio, Tv & Electr. Work
- English Language
- Automobile Parts Merchandising
- Book keeping
- Financial Accounting
- Store Keeping
- Store Management
- Type Writing
- Civic Education
- Dyeing & Bleaching
- Islamic Studies
- Wood work
How to Access and Study On WAEC e-Learning Portal
- Log in to the portal, visit https://www.waeconline.org.ng/e-learning/
- Look through the subjects there and locate the subject of interest.
- Click on a subject to reveal the resources and papers available. Example: WASSCE for School Candidates, WASSCE for a private candidate, Nov/Dec etc.) from 2008 to 2019.
- Then click on any of the resources of your choice to reveal its content.
- The contents shown are mostly the theory questions
- Afterward, click on the next buttons to move to the next question and to go through the Chief Examiner’s Reports and other resources available.